1. Price and validity
- All of the price valid from December 20th, 2014 until November 20th,2015 and subject to change with prior notice .
- The Price we Mentioned are net and non-commission able, the rate i mentioned are maximum 7 participant for 10 Hours
- Bali Vacation Driver and all its representative offices operate tours in the favorable circumstance. We consider safety first, which mean if condition and situation bad (such, rebellion, riots, landslide etc) the tour could be cancelled with this situation
- If the tour has to be cancelled, we will change the programs after obtaining an agreement with the client supported by a written from both side.
- If an agreement is unreachable with the customer, we will charge for the portion of the service with has been given.
- Reservation order have to be sent in writing by E-mail must be include itinerary, date of arrival or departure, flight detail, type of facility of services, number of person, rooming list (for group)
- Reservation should be made as earlier as possible. (Earlier reservation will be confirmed earlier).
- Bali Trekking & Tour Guide will send the confirmation as soon as we get the confirmation from principal.
- When you confirmed the deal ( Package, tour program, activities etc). Its mean you are clearly understand what is include and exclude.
- Don’t hesitate to contact us by phone or by email for detail information before confirming your deal.
- Cancellation less than 10 days before departure will be charge 50% of tour price.
- Cancellation less than 5 days before departure will be charge 75% of tour price.
- Cancellation made at the date of arrival will be charged 100% cancellation fee
- Bali Trekking & Tour Guide provides options for you to conduct the transaction with us and one of the easiest ways are Paypal.
- Payment via Paypal is the payment through online where you can use your credit card, travel checks or money transfer.
- The payment through Paypal is the payment can be done quickly, efficiently, easily, secure, whenever and wherever you want.
- Please note that the payment must be sent to email@example.com through paypal website.
8. Payment through Paypal Terms and Conditions:
- Every payment is made through Paypal will be applied the extra charge of 4% from the total invoice for covering Pay Pal and fluctuation local exchange rate fee.
- Paypal has the authority to charge your credit card or travel checks and do the communication with your bank.
- All transactions are made through Paypal will be on Paypal responsibility and if there is any of mischarge occur from Paypal, you have to contact Paypal directly.
- Paypal is using high alert protection of transaction online to protect their customer and cardholder including you, therefore sometime the transaction will be held/reject/denied by the Paypal for security reason. So please contact Paypal directly to clarify your transaction.
- To avoid fraudulent of online transactions, please ensure that you stand on the page official of Paypal (www.paypal.com)