The Unique temple and Kecak Dance
Pura Luhur Uluwatu is a temple located in the village of Pecatu, District Kuta, Badung.
Temple is located on the southwestern tip of the island of Bali on the bridge and the steep rock jutting into the sea of high and this is the temple of Heaven Sad believed by Hindus as a buffer from 9 of the wind. This temple was originally used as a place to worship a holy priest from the 11th century named Mpu Kuturan. He lowered the teachings of Indigenous Villages with all the rules. This temple is also used to worship the holy priest that followed, namely Dang Hyang Nirartha, who came to Bali in late 1550 and end the trip with the so-called sacred Moksah or Ngeluhur in this place. They formed the origin of the name of Uluwatu.
Pura Uluwatu is situated at an altitude of 97 meters above sea level. In front of the temple there is a small forest called Kekeran pedestal, serves as a buffer sanctity of the temple.
Pura Uluwatu temple has several pesanakan, the temple is closely related to the mother temple. Pesanakan the temple of Pura Bajurit, Pererepan temple, Pura toadstool, Pura Dalem Pura Dalem Selonding and Pangleburan. Each temple has a strong link with the Pura Uluwatu, especially in the days piodalan her. Piodalan at Uluwatu, Pura Bajurit, Pura Pura toadstool Pererepan and fell on Tuesday Pon wuku Medangsia every 210 days. Manifestation of God who is worshiped in the Pura Uluwatu is the god Rudra.
Uluwatu Temple became famous because right underneath is the beach Pecatu often used as a place for surfing, even international events are often held here. This beach is famous waves is very suitable to serve as a surf spot in addition to the natural beauty of Bali which is very beautifu
- 09:00 pick time
- 09:30 visit tanjung Benoa Beach, The only one water sport beach in Bali
- 11:00 Visit water Blow at Nusadua
- 12:30 Lunch Time at Balinese Restaurant
- 14:00 Visit Pandawa Beach Amazing Blue water
- 15:45 Visit Padang Padang Beach the most surfers comes
- 17:00 Visit Uluatu Temple and watching Kecak Dance
- 20:00 Dinner at The best Seafood Restaurant at Jimbaran Beach
Rate : USD $ 40
- Pick-up and drop-off Meal
- Mineral water Entrance Ticket
- Tour guide Dance Performance Ticket
- Car, fuel and driver Insurance
What To Bring :
Media Gallery in Uluatu Temple Tour – All out beach and Sunset Tour